An NHS organisation have a requirement for a Deputy Chief Finance Officer to join their team in the South East of England. If you have a proven track record of success at a senior level with in depth knowledge of the NHS, then you may be the Finance Officer we're looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a Deputy Chief Finance Officer, you'll be responsible for leading a team in the delivery of financial management. You'll work alongside the CFO, making significant and measurable contributions to financial targets whilst contributing toward the delivery of our strategic plans.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Accountancy qualification
- Experience of working in a highly complex environment
- Good influencing and negotiating skills
- The ability to work with a range of stakeholders in a change orientated environment
- Experience of working in this position with the NHS previously
If you're a qualified accountant with the ability to operate at a strategic level, then we want to hear from you. Get in touch, today!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales