Our client is currently looking for a Finance Manager to join the Senior Leadership Management Team on a 12 months fixed term contract, driving the commercial performance and results of the business on the next stage of our ambitious journey to provide our outstanding care to even more patients whilst ensuring our facilities and infrastructure expand to accommodate this growth.
Delivering a high quality finance and management information service in support of management decision-making and business planning, you will evaluate business performance and assess the financial feasibility of new business opportunities. This is a strategic role, rather than transactional, working closely with the Hospital Director on proposals, building infrastructure and processes, and leading a number of individuals and teams.
Therefore, we need someone strategic, aspirational and commercially driven, who wants to take the Hospital on the journey to becoming the best in market. In terms of experience and skills, you will need the following in order to be successful in the role:
- Fully qualified with an appropriate Accountancy Qualification (eg. CIMA/ACCA)
- Significant experience as a commercial finance professional, operating at an SMT level
- Demonstrable experience leading and motivating individuals and teams through times of change and transformation
- Confident and experienced at working in complex or highly governed/regulated environments
- Great stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
If the role is of interest please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 07740 923 428