Planned Care QIPP Programme Manager
Morgan Hunt's NHS Client is recruiting for an Associate Director Planned Care QIPP Programme Manager on an interim basis for 3 - 6 months. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the Planned Care team and delivering the QIPP programme for Planned Care.
- The post-holder will have leadership responsibility for a range of projects aligned to the CCG's QIPP programme and commissioning intentions
- Lead the Planned Care team.
- Chair all QIPP management meetings.
- Deliver the QIPP Programme for Planned Care.
- Must have worked at senior level within a CCG to lead Planned Care Projects and evidenced extensive knowledge in planned care.
- Must have an understanding of the background to and aims of current healthcare policy in the area relevant to our customers and appreciate the implications of this on engagement
- Must be able to prioritise own work effectively and be able to direct activities of others. Experience of managing and motivating a team and reviewing performance of the individuals.
- Previously responsible for a budget, involved in budget setting and working knowledge of financial processes.
If suitable please apply for the role via Claire Bobie 0207 419 8911.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Planned Care QIPP Programme Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly