Planned Care QIPP Programme Manager
Morgan Hunt's NHS Client is recruiting for an Associate Director Planned Care QIPP Programme Manager on an interim basis for 3 - 6 months. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the Planned Care team and delivering the QIPP programme for Planned Care.
- The post-holder will have leadership responsibility for a range of projects aligned to the CCG's QIPP programme and commissioning intentions
- Lead the Planned Care team.
- Chair all QIPP management meetings.
- Deliver the QIPP Programme for Planned Care.
- Must have worked at senior level within a CCG to lead Planned Care Projects and evidenced extensive knowledge in planned care.
- Must have an understanding of the background to and aims of current healthcare policy in the area relevant to our customers and appreciate the implications of this on engagement
- Must be able to prioritise own work effectively and be able to direct activities of others. Experience of managing and motivating a team and reviewing performance of the individuals.
- Previously responsible for a budget, involved in budget setting and working knowledge of financial processes.
If suitable please apply for the role via Claire Bobie 0207 419 8911.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.