Information Governance Manager
Morgan Hunt's Private Sector client is looking for an interim Information Governance Manager in the South West for an initial 6 month period; they are offering flexible working with the option to work three days a week remotely and the role falls Outside IR35. Key responsibilities include supporting the Finance Director and Head of Nursing and Quality to ensure that the Group fulfils its Information Governance (IG) requirements and ensures that the Group is prepared for the GDPR introduction.
Key responsibilities of the Information Governance Manager:
* Responsible for the IG risk strategy, taking into account all the controls already in place within the Group.
* Responsible for updating the business continuity policy for the Group.
* Responsible for reviewing and updating where necessary all IG, IT and security policies.
* Responsible for ensuring that the IG toolkit is completed by the required deadline, including reviewing the data flows and risk registers.
* To support the management team with the GDPR action list
Essential background of the right candidate:
* Must have experience of managing and leading on Information Governance within an NHS/healthcare organisation, ideally Primary Care, a GP Federation or CIC
* Must have a solid understanding and experience of preparing for the introduction of GDPR
* Must have experience using and updating IG toolkits
If you fulfil the above criteria please apply below.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.