NHS Assistant Director of IT / Head of IT
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS Trust who are urgently seeking an Interim Assistant Director of IT / Head of IT (8d).
This is a rare opportunity to come in as an Interim AD for IT, then have the opportunity to move into a CIO role soon after. Your role will be to deputize for the acting CIO and manage BAE for IT and help with the management of their IT Programmes. You will be instrumental in making a difference by implementing a large IT change programme that will improve internal systems and give the Trust better value for their IT spend. Improving their IT platforms will impact every employee across the Trust, improving productivity and therefore patient outcomes.
* Experience in a Head of IT role, managing BAE and IT Operations within the NHS
* Relationship Management and strong influencing skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Experience of managing the contract and relationships with IT Outsourcing partners.
* Good technical understanding of IT enabled change programmes.
* Politically astute, able to navigate political challenges well.
* Someone that could step into the CIO role within 1+ year is desirable.
RATE: £400+VAT all inclusive (Inside IR35)
START: Immediate - 29nd January
INTERVIEWS: Friday 19th, Tuesday 23rd or Wednesday 24th January
DURATION: 6 Months minimum
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.