Data Analysts x2
Harvey Nash Healthcare are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a forward thinking, innovative and dynamic organisation who find, deliver and implement improvement opportunities across entire health economies.
Data Analyst x2 – Excel/VBA – Contract basis
Fully remote – Outside IR35 (private company) - £200 per day
Health and social care experience essential – 3 month contract
Opportunity for permanent role and career progression after contract if desired
Two Data Analysts required for an exciting Healthcare Technology business. Experience in health and social care is essential. The business specialises in Performance Improvement, Cultural Change and Information Management & Analytics.
We are looking for analysts to be able to interpret operational front line data (patient flow, capacity and demand) to work on the development of correlations between key measures that allow clients to be able to understand what actions and numbers impact performance and quality delivery.
Forecasting, simulation and predictive data is also an important skill for these roles. The ability to be able to interpret the data and write analytical reports in easy to understand language, highlighting key pressure points and highlights is also needed.
You will be responsible for:
- Bespoke analytics at all levels of health and social care systems; from individual wards, acute specialties, acute trusts, community providers, primary care, social care, and whole health systems.
- Statistical analysis and techniques to create simulation and forecasting models to predict poor performance, and take proactive action.
- Discovery, interpretation of organisational and system wide data to describe, predict, and improve performance.
- Create bespoke operational and performance reports, tailored to meet the needs of our partners.
- Acquire information from multiple sources, assuring the quality, accessibility and utility of acquired data.
- Data Analysis using advanced Microsoft Excel and VBA skills
- Ability to interpret, forecast, simulate and predict using a clinical approach to data analysis
- Ability to create reports and documentation to support findings
- Health and social care experience is vital; you must understand individual wards, acute specialties, acute trusts, community providers, primary care, social care, and whole health systems.
- You must also have proven experience in data analysis using patient flow, capacity and demand data sets.
Full remote – occasional travel in the UK
If you are interested in these roles please contact Harvey Nash Healthcare on 01217171908 or 07970397858 and ask for Joshua Hyde or Sam Alsop-Hall