NHS Interim Head of Recruitment
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS Trust who are urgently seeking an Interim Head of Recruitment Band 8a.
This is an exciting opportunity and as a member of the workforce team, your role will be to organise the Trust's approach to recruitment. You will be instrumental in the successful delivery of recruitment best practice, process improvement, leading a team and project work including the management of their international recruitment programme. You will be working with a great team, for an organisation that has a high-quality approach to hiring, and are looking to continuously improve their service.
You will have the opportunity to impact the business by ensuring the team deliver a best in class recruitment service, increasing roles filled and reducing time to hire. This will result in better services delivered by their hospitals and ultimately improve the lives of their patients.
* A track record working in a recruitment lead role within the NHS
* Excellent engagement skills with stakeholders, ensuring that they apply best practice and take ownership of the recruitment process.
* Strong knowledge of the TRAC recruitment system or any other NHS recruitment systems
* Experience of training staff and stakeholders in recruitment best practise
* Experience of International recruitment programmes is desirable, or good Project Management skills would be desirable.
RATE: £250pd + VAT all inclusive (Inside IR35)
INTERVIEWS: Week Commencing 22nd January
DURATION: 6 Months
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.