Interim Head of Operations – Emergency Department
An NHS Acute Trust in the South East is recruiting an interim Head of Operations for Emergency & Unplanned Care for an initial period of 3-6 months.
Working with the Director of Operations you will be responsible for overseeing the operational performance management of all services within the Unplanned Care Directorate.
- Ensure the operational performance of the programme services are effectively managed to meet agreed objectives and targets
- Ensure that all national and locally agreed waiting times and bookings targets are understood and met.
- Responsible for compliance with Trust complaints procedure for all complaints received within the programme, identifying, agreeing and implementing subsequent action plans.
- Take ownership of the operational delivery of cost improvement programme (CIP) work streams.
- Proven experience of managing a significant service budget
- Track record of successfully delivering against the performance targets for A&E and all unplanned care services.
- Previous experience of performance management of services within a large Acute Provider setting.
- Previous experience of working as a Service Manager/General Manager for A&E within an Acute Trust.
If you have experience of the above and are available to start a contract at short notice and please apply with a copy of your CV.