Quality Assurance Lead
Harvey Nash Healthcare have partnered with a leading Private Healthcare business to support them with the recruitment of a Quality Assurance Lead to be based at their Central London headquarters.
Ideally we are looking for candidates who are comfortable being engaged on an Interim basis initially with a view to taking the permanent post in the longer term - the client are flexible on day rates for the right candidates; but the permanent salary will be between £55-58k per annum + benefits.
- To help implement a Quality Assurance Framework across the business;
- Design and co-ordinate a peer review programme to maintain and continuously improve quality;
- To be the primary point of contact between the corporate office and the facilities with regards to compliance with statutory regulations, accreditations and inspection processes;
- To lead and work collaboratively, within a multidisciplinary team environment, locally and corporately to lead on the implementation, ongoing assessment and development of the CQC standards and maintain a standardised approach to managing inspections and self-assessments and ongoing compliance and quality initiatives;
- To be accountable for ensuring that the business is able to demonstrate compliance with a range of statutory, regulatory and other frameworks relating to quality and safety set out by healthcare regulators;
- To liaise with external monitoring/regulatory bodies and keep up to date of best practice in the field
- To identify training requirements and set up performance monitoring and audit processes to track progress and achievement.
- To drive best practice and implement continuous improvement across the group.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Familiar with the CQC Inspection Process, Regulations, Enforcement Guidelines and Core Service Inspection Frameworks (including the Key Lines of Enquiry);
- Able to provide deep knowledge and expertise in relation to Quality Assurance Frameworks and how to effectively share 'best practice' and quality improvement initiatives;
- Registered as a CQC Specialist Advisor and have experience in external inspections;
- Comfortable with a variety of healthcare clinical governance and quality systems;
- A registered clinican with Senior Healthcare Professional Leadership and Managerial Experience
If you are interested and would like to see a full job description or learn more about our client before making an application then please don't hesitate to contact Sam Alsop-Hall (07970397858) or Josh Blackman (02073331850)