Integrated Commissioning Programme Lead
Practicus are partnering with a London based CCG who are urgently seeking an Integrated Commissioning Programme Lead.
This is an exciting opportunity to be working closely with the executive team, this role is to ensure services across Adult Social Care are well managed and that transformation initiatives are being delivered with clear and tangible outcomes.
What will underpin the success of this assignment is your programme management and delivery expertise. Given the large portfolio, injecting some programme rigour and true governance into the delivery agenda will prove critical to this role.
Successful applicant will need to demonstrate a proactive approach in this hands-on and delivery driven role and a track record in delivering transformation programmes.
Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand.
- Highly experienced joint commissioning professional - local authority or CCG
- Track record in delivering Adult Social Care initiatives
- Track record in delivering transformation programme in adult social care service services.
- Excellent engagement and communication skills at all levels including exec team.
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand.
- RATE: £350-£400 per day (Outside IR35)
- INTERVIEWS: w/c 5th February
- DURATION: 3 months
- START: w/c 12th February
Apply for Integrated Commissioning Programme Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly