Interim AD of Urgent Care Commissioning
An NHS Organisation in the South East is recruiting an interim Associate Director of Commissioning for Urgent and Out of Hospital Care.
Working with Director of Commissioning you will be managing commissioning and contracting of the urgent and out of hospital care portfolio.
- Undertaking effective performance management of contracted services with the urgent and out of hospital care portfolio.
- Overseeing and leading on the delivery of a number of QIPP schemes.
- Working with commissioners to identify any requirements for service redesign and developing service specifications and business cases for implementation.
- Procuring services to meet agreed service designs and rectify performance or value for money failure.
- Experienced in NHS commissioning having worked up to an 8c level.
- Advanced knowledge of Urgent Care services and Out of Hospital services including relevant patient pathways.
- Track record in the successful delivery of QIPP schemes and service redesign projects.
- Strong understanding of the NHS contracts, contract management and performance management.
If you have experience of the above and are available to start a contract at short notice and please apply with a copy of your CV.
Apply for Interim AD of Urgent Care Commissioning
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly