Programme Manager - Health & Social Care Integration
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking a Programme Manager for an exciting Health & Social Care Integration initiative (8b/c).
You will engage with a range of senior stakeholders across organisational boundaries whilst overseeing the transformation portfolio. Heavily weighted to the 5 Year Forward View, you will be instrumental in the MCP/PACS models of care, working with partners spanning across Acute, Community, Mental Health, Primary Care, Social Care and the Voluntary Sector.
This is a delivery driven, fast-paced role working hand-in-glove with the CCG and partnering organisations. You will need to lead from the front and galvanise teams, deliver key projects and promote best practice.
* Track record of operating at an 8b/c in the NHS commissioning setting
* Track record of delivering Health and Social Care integration programmes
* Excellent project and programme management skills
* An exceptional and in-depth understanding of MCP/PACS models of care and the 5 Year Forward View agenda
* Excellent engagement skills, able to work across organisational boundaries
* Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand.
RATE: £400-500+VAT per day (all inclusive) - OUTSIDE IR35
START: 12th or 19th February
INTERVIEWS: WC 5th or 12th February
DURATION: 6 MONTHS INITIALLY
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATTHEW STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for Programme Manager - Health & Social Care Integration
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly