Head of Patient Flow – 8c
An NHS Acute Trust in the South East is recruiting a Head of Patient Flow on a permanent basis to provide operational leadership of patient flow and discharge through the site.
Working closely with the Director of Operations you will be responsible for ensuring that Trust capacity is used to maximum efficiency whilst maintaining safety and quality at all times.
- Responsible for the operational management of the site and patient flow across the hospital including Emergency and Elective services.
- Contribute to the Trust wide patient flow improvement programmes, identifying opportunities for improving patient flow and discharge systems and leading on the delivery of improvement work streams.
- Ensure that operational systems in place for managing safe patient flow across the hospital including escalation areas.
- Play a lead role in patient flows to deliver the 4 hour emergency care transit time standard and other access standards.
- Proven experience of operational management at a senior level.
- Track record of successfully delivering against performance targets for a number of acute services.
- Experience of managing site and discharge teams
- Previous experience of performance management of services within a large Acute Provider setting.
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career and wish to find out more please apply with a copy of your CV.