Serious Incident Investigator
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking a Serious Incident Investigator (8a/b) to deliver the turnaround and backlog of serious incidents (SI's).
You will also be instrumental in improving the reporting protocols that underpin this function, engage with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally and ensure that cases are correctly investigated, supported by RCA reports, in preparation for a fast-approaching CQC inspection. This is a fast-paced, delivery-driven role that requires a passionate interim professional to help alleviate pressures and promote best practice.
* Must have a track record of delivering projects across serious incidents and clinical governance
* Experience of Root Cause Analysis
* Extensive experience in the NHS setting
* Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority
* Excellent written skills with the ability to construct reports
* Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the project at hand
RATE: £250-275 per day (INSIDE IR35)
START: ASAP - 19th February
DURATIONS: 3 Months
INTERVIEWS: WC 12th February
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for Serious Incident Investigator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly