Interim Bid Manager
Our client an NHS Trust in the South East of England is looking to appoint an Interim Project Manager for Business Development for 3 months in the first instance. This role will be at interim contractor rates under the CCS NMNC Framework at interim Band 8b.
- To project manage the successful redesign of multiple service models and submission of an integrated services tender.
- To plan, support, facilitate and monitor progress across all work streams associated with the project.
- To develop the performance management framework for projects and ensure that all project benefits are achieved, in conjunction with the Programme Manager.
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent experience)
- Good knowledge of the NHS Agenda
- Demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Project and Outlook particularly).
- Demonstrable Project Management experience
- Experience in leading task to finish and transformational projects
- A high level of understanding in delivery of cost improvement targets
- A working knowledge of improvement techniques
Apply for Interim Bid Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly