Interim RTT/Access Manager
Our client an NHS Trust in the South East of England is looking to appoint an Interim RTT/Access Manager for 3 months in the first instance. This role will be at interim contractor rates under the CCS NMNC Framework at interim Band 8b.
- To be the Trust expert on RTT and other elective care standards and work with the Divisional Management teams, support services and the Trust Executive to support the delivery of access targets including 18 weeks, cancer and diagnostics. In particular this includes ensuring appropriate polices are in place and performance management mechanisms deliver, monitor and report compliance against national waiting time targets.
- Implement robust systems and processes to manage the delivery of the Trusts performance standards in relation to RTT, Diagnostics and Cancer.
- Work with the Head of Information services to provide effective tools to monitor performance and drive improvements where required.
- Work with the Operational managers and the Deputy Chief Operating Officer to undertake capacity and demand analysis in relation to outpatients, diagnostics and theatres to support effective delivery of the access standards.
- Contribute to the development of performance reports at specialty, divisional and board level to ensure appropriate visibility of issues and remedial action plans.
Apply for Interim RTT/Access Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly