Director of Operations - Planned Care
Director of Operations for Planned Care- £550- £600 per day.
Morgan Hunt are currently working with an Acute Trust in the South East who are looking to recruit an Interim Director of Operations for Planned Care
* Report into the Senior Management and trust board on all planned care issues within the trust.
* Develop resilience plans to assure operational processes and patient safety within each division during time of change
* Work with operational management, I.T and other stakeholders to improve patient safety, patient flow and track and inform service improvement.
* Direct line management of operational and performance issues with the division.
* Previous experience of Operational Management in a Healthcare environment, preferably covering planned care.
* Experience of managing staff and resources within planned care.
* Extensive experience and expertise in the understanding of performance and business planning in an acute health setting.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Director of Operations - Planned Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly