Interim Clinical Project Manager - Discharge and Patient Flow
Practicus are partnering with a London based CCG who are urgently seeking an Interim Clinical Project Manager - Discharge and Patient Flow.
This is an exciting opportunity to work hand in glove with discharge teams (Acute Units) in the community and social care team to ensure the management of being patients being discharged safely back into the community or social care setting.
To help the CCG deliver a fast and efficient pathway for each individual patient. This will in turn underpin success is to identify within the current systems and processes "blockages" that are preventing effective discharge and to provide recommendations and solutions to the Director of Commissioning.
Successful applicant will need to demonstrate a proactive approach in this hands-on and delivery driven role and a track record around discharge/patient flow.
MUST HOLD RGN QUALIFICATION.
- Track record of creating pathways around discharge and patient flow.
- Interim must hold an RGN qualification (ESSENTIAL)
- An in-depth understanding of discharge/patient flow and working proactively in a fast paced environment.
- Working hand in glove with key stakeholders across the organisation and exceeding those expectations.
- Excellent engagement skills, able to work across organisational boundaries
RATE: £350-£400 per day (Outside IR35)
INTERVIEWS: w/c 19h February
DURATION: 3 months
START: w/c 26th February