Interim Financial Operations Director (VSM)
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking a Financial Operations Director (VSM) for an exciting transformation initiative.
You will engage with a range of senior stakeholders across organisational boundaries, yet integrating into the delivery teams in order to provide a swift diagnostic on the current finance function. From this analysis, you will pull together a recovery plan that will deliver tangible benefits, savings and improved processes to mitigate the usual risks around a growing deficit.
This is a delivery driven, fast-paced role working hand-in-glove with the regulators, consultancies and executive teams. You will need to lead from the front and galvanise teams, deliver key change projects and promote best practice.
- Track record of operating at Board level (DoF/CFO/Turnaround Director) specifically in the healthcare setting
- Track record of delivering finance transformation programmes
- Excellent project and programme management delivery skills
- An exceptional and in-depth understanding of hospital financial models
- Excellent engagement skills, able to work across organisational boundaries
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand.
RATE: £750-1000+VAT per day (all inclusive) - OUTSIDE IR35
START: 2nd April
INTERVIEWS: WC 12th / 19th March
DURATION: 6 MONTHS
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATTHEW STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for Interim Financial Operations Director (VSM)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly