Interim Financial Operations Director (VSM)
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking a Financial Operations Director (VSM) for an exciting transformation initiative.
You will engage with a range of senior stakeholders across organisational boundaries, yet integrating into the delivery teams in order to provide a swift diagnostic on the current finance function. From this analysis, you will pull together a recovery plan that will deliver tangible benefits, savings and improved processes to mitigate the usual risks around a growing deficit.
This is a delivery driven, fast-paced role working hand-in-glove with the regulators, consultancies and executive teams. You will need to lead from the front and galvanise teams, deliver key change projects and promote best practice.
- Track record of operating at Board level (DoF/CFO/Turnaround Director) specifically in the healthcare setting
- Track record of delivering finance transformation programmes
- Excellent project and programme management delivery skills
- An exceptional and in-depth understanding of hospital financial models
- Excellent engagement skills, able to work across organisational boundaries
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand.
RATE: £750-1000+VAT per day (all inclusive) - OUTSIDE IR35
START: 2nd April
INTERVIEWS: WC 12th / 19th March
DURATION: 6 MONTHS
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATTHEW STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.