BAF and Corporate Risk Register Project Manager
A large NHS organisation based in the North West is looking to appoint a Corporate Governance specialist for a period of 3 months initially.
- Support the Directors with the preparation of the Board Assurance Framework;
- Lead a regular review of the Trusts Corporate Risk Register and ensure an effective interface with the Board Assurance Framework;
- Ensure high quality risk management is embedded, enhanced and maintained and promote learning and development of all staff in risk issues and Trust risk policies;
- Ensure that a positive, open and supportive risk management culture is adopted and embedded throughout the organisation;
- Take responsibility for developing corporate risk management systems and processes Trust wide, for forward planning, promoting debate and implementing effective reporting and monitoring systems;
- Hold expert risk knowledge and advice for Directors, Senior Managers, Heads of Departments and individual staff at all levels;
- Develop an annual Risk Management Plan and ensure that regular reports on progress against the plan are provided to appropriate persons and key groups;
- To partner with key Directors and Risk Leads, to champion good practices and behaviour and promote continuous improvement in risk practices that will encourage and embed strong risk management practices and their practical application;
- Comprehensive understanding of latest guidance and best practice on Corporate Risk Management;
- Hold thorough understanding of BAF (Board Assurance Frameworks) including the improvement of this;
- Experience in the production of a risk management plan – identifying what is needed and the timelines for delivery and update the Risk Management procedure.