I'm currently working on an Applications Architect contract role with a Central Government Organisation.
They are looking for someone with:
- DV Clearance
- Applications Architect background (Java, JSON, XML, etc.)
- Cloud / Security controls experience
- Application platform interface knowledge
- Experience with High Level and Low Level Design
- AWS experience (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Agile (Desirable)
This role is based in Croydon, outside of IR35, offering a 6 month contract with a day rate dependant experience.
If you are interested or know anyone that might be please apply with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for Application Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly