Clinical Support Manager
Harvey Nash are currently exclusively partnering a Private Healthcare organisation with the recruitment of a Clinical Support Manager on a permanent basis to support their operation in the West Midlands.
The organisation is offering a competitive pay package and benefits to successful candidates.
The post holder will report into the Head of Region & Head of Nursing but will be required to offer flexible working patterns to help support the service in its around the clock service to patients.
The purpose of the post is to support the region's clinical operations in the provision of high quality services to support the delivery of a range of primary and urgent care.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Maintain clinical skills and knowledge through the provision of care to patients utilising urgent and primary care services.
Leadership and Management
- Act as a senior member of the organisations clinical operations working to provide a range of high quality clinical services.
- Play an active role in the leadership of the services delivered by the organisation.
- Assist the Clinical Management Team in the delivery and management of the organisations Clinical Operations.
- Represent the organisations clinical operations when required, liaising with external bodies including partners, primary care, secondary care, CCG's, other health-related professional organisations, community and social care service.
- Where required lead work stream activity and project manage the delivery of services again plan and to cost.
- Identify external business opportunities to expand the organisations group, supporting bid development and contract negotiation and integration where applicable
- Manage and deliver a range of clinical governance activities to support the safe and effective delivery of the organisations services.
- Working closely with the Head of Nursing, Head of Assurance, Governance Team and Directors of Clinical Service support and deliver clinical performance management systems.
- In conjunction with the Local Clinical Director and the rest of the organisation group develop and implement appropriate regimes for performance management and quality assurance of the organisation services and workforce.
A full Job description can be provided for this role on request.
If you would like to discuss the role further, register your interest or find out any further information, please contact Kieran Slaney on 07977 220044 or alternatively firstname.lastname@example.org