Assistant Director of Joint Commissioning
A CCG in the South East are recruiting an Interim Assistant Director of Joint Commissioning to lead on all integrated commissioning across the CCG and Local Council.
- Leading and delivering on several workstreams including Mental Health, Older People, Children’s & Young People and People with Complex Needs.
- Leading on the BCF across Children’s and Young People’s Services.
- Developing the joint commissioning arrangements, working closely with CCG, council and provider colleagues
- Ensuring the joint commissioning team complies with Council and NHS governance in relation to risk management, financial regulation and information governance.
- Continuing to build and develop relationships between the CCG and Local Council
- Highly experienced interim with a joint commissioning background at a senior level.
- Previous experience delivering successful commissioning programmes across Mental Health, LD and CYP.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to communicate effectively with staff up to Board level.
This position is for 6 months and the CCG are looking for a candidate who is available to start a new contract at short notice. If you wish to be considered for this role, an opportunity to work on a large and high profile integrated level, please apply now with a copy of your CV.
Apply for Assistant Director of Joint Commissioning
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly