8C General Manager - Theatres and Critical Care
CF Healthcare are assisting an organisation in their search for a General Manager for their Theatres and Critical Care department.
This will be for a 3 month contract with a possibility to extend and are looking for an ASAP start. The role is an 8C level and falls inside IR35.
- The General Manager will be accountable for a range of services across the service
- Working alongside the Clinical Co-Directors to ensure a high quality, flexible and responsive service delivery
- Planning, developing, coordinating and evaluating the services provided.
- Devising robust plans which look to sustain achievement of the operational and financial standards
- Regularly reviewing the plans to ensure that they are effective
- Supporting aspects of clinical governance compliance and assurance, ensuring safe and effective use of all resource
Please feel free to pass on these details to anyone in your network who would be interested and able to fulfil this assignment.
If you are an experienced interim in this area or have exposure to this position in another role please get in touch on 0207 907 3878.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for 8C General Manager - Theatres and Critical Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly