Cognos BI Developer
I am working with a large University in London who is looking for an Interim BI Developer on a 3-6 month contract.
You will work alongside a team of four MI analyst developers, leading on the development, prototyping and embedding of data visualisation tools and techniques, the delivery of a suite of organisational performance measures in order to provide all staff with a clear view of business performance and relevant information, and ensuring the robustness of our data quality and reporting. This will require business process design and change management skills.
- Set up dashboards for the analysis of organisational performance including recruitment, retention and assessment data, student satisfaction, and operational performance/KPIs. Roll out to senior leadership initially.
- Roll out self-service reporting to key business areas.
- Ensure the information the MI team provides is useable and informative to business users by discussing specific reporting requirements with relevant team managers.
- Cognos 10.2, (Cognos V11 nice to have)
- Experience of Cognos Data Manager and Framework Manager (or strong background in dimensional modelling and ETL processes),
- Good mixture of BI & Reporting experience
- Knowledge of Cognos Connection and Cognos studios desirable.
Location: Central London
Rate: £300 a day approx.
Duration: 3-6 months
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales