Interim Head of Information Rights & Compliance (8b)
Practicus have partnered with an NHS Trust that provide mental health and learning disability services. They have an interesting role for an Information Governance consultant to support their team while they recruit substantively. We expect this role to last for at least 3 months.
The role will to enable promote and support the effective use of data, information, knowledge and technology to support and improve health and health care delivery. Therefore, the role of IM&T is to ensure the organisation has the required cost effective systems, information and technology services needed to provide excellent clinical care to its patients, in conjunction with its partners throughout the wider health community.
- To assist the SIRO and Caldicott Guardian in fostering a culture that values, protects and uses information for the public good.
- To ensure the Trust is compliant with Information Rights Law.
- To make sure the Trust has the right plan to achieve and monitor information assurance maturity and the right culture to deliver it.
- To make sure the Trust complies with its legal duties in relation to any information incidents which occur and ensuring they are properly investigated and followed up.
- Manage the contract with off site storage provider to ensure key performance indicators are met.
- To Manage the Clinical Coding Function.
- To demonstrate a positive commitment to equalities and diversity.
- To promote the Trust within the region and nationally as an organisation with the highest standards of openness and accountability.
We are looking at an immediate start for 3 months with a possibility of extension, we have £250pd (inside IR35) based on a 7.5 hour day. Please submit your CV for consideration.