Year End Accountant
My Local Government client is looking to recruit an experienced year end accountant to lead on their year end accounts close-down.
The successful year end accountant will have a minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role within a Local Government organisation
- You are a Qualified Accountant with a proven track record in accountancy practice within the Public Sector.
- You have solid accounting and tax experience, and are friendly and professional.
- Excellent written and spoken English, and communicate with clarity.
- A minimum of 2 years accountancy experience within a Local Government organisation.
- Experience of leading on year end process and audit
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Experience of month-end processes and preparing financial reports.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills demonstrating an ability to identify and react to emerging issues.
- Excellent communicator written and verbal.
- Determined, proactive and focused to meet the challenges that the role will bring.
- Confident, self-starter, with the ability to operate effectively in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment.
- Good attention to detail , whilst maintaining the ability to view the bigger picture.
- Ability to meet deadlines and recognise the importance of completing allocated tasks.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Calculating Capital allowances tax and working with external consultants to make submission.
- Accounts payable.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this role, please apply below.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales