Business & Performance Lead - 7
I am currently looking for an Interim Band 7 Business & Performance Lead for an NHS organisation based within London to start ASAP for an initial 3 month contract.
I am looking for someone to:
- Lead on a portfolio of contracts within Adult Community Services ensuring service delivery meets the contracted requirements. To attend and lead on the presentation of contract information at the monthly monitoring meetings.
- To lead on contracting issues, providing advice, analysis and information to the senior team and local managers.
- Ensure service level agreements and contracts are in place for all relevant service and are subject to regular review. Liaising with the trust contracts and procurement team where appropriate.
- Oversee the detailed analysis of performance data and present performance information to inform capacity planning, business planning, monitoring of service level agreements.
- Manage the collection and analysis of information relating to service performance activity and quality, identifying corrective action where appropriate.
- Minimise income lost through poor data capture, incorrect coding and contractual penalties through effective reporting.
- To lead on projects that will deliver service improvements for clinical areas within adult community services and support the Business and Service Improvement Manager in the development of complex project plans for Trust service developments.
- Strong excel skills & previous experience in similar role (preferably within the NHS).
If you are interested or know of anyone that would be; please get in contact ASAP.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for Business & Performance Lead - 7
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly