Project Manager - CYP & Maternity
Morgan Hunt's NHS client is looking to recruit for a Project Manager for Children's, Young People and Maternity, on an interim basis for 4-5 months. This post holder will report to the programme manager and will support them to lead the coordination and delivery of programmes across the full breath of the strategy and will be responsible for the delivery of specific key workstreams within the strategy programme.
* Take a lead role in coordinating and ensuring the delivery of a range of implementation projects either through direct management of the project or by working within multi-disciplinary project teams to deliver a number of projects
* Ensure delivery of projects and initiatives on time, to agreed quality standards and in a cost effective manner, adjusting plans as required
* Identify interdependencies across projects / functions, potential impacts on wider organisation, resource requirements and building in contingency and adjustments as necessary
* Determine short, medium and long term business plans, achieving quality outcomes.
* Develop and implement project data collection systems that will provide accurate and timely data to the programme and Clinical Commissioning Board and its governance and delivery structure
* Present project information and issues, explaining complexities, to a wide range of internal and external stakeholder
* Interpret data and prepare commentaries that provide Governing Bodies with an understanding of what lies behind the data and what action is required
* Co-ordinate meeting agendas and workshops in order to progress work programmes, taking note of external influencers
* Proactively manage the key risks and issues associated with ensuring appropriate actions are taken to mitigate or respond
* Accountable for ensuring project plans and project management arrangements are developed and implemented for all agreed programmes of work
Experience of CYP & Maternity
Can demonstrate a successful track record of delivering complex programmes as a senior commissioner, or AD working within a large health/social care commissioning organisation.
Significant experience of project planning, control and management, and programme management both personally and through a project team
Able to work at pace and delivering simultaneous programmes or projects of significant value
Forward thinking with an innovative and creative approach to problem solving
Able to work across a number of organisations managing relationships at all levels and develop effective working relationships including experience of working with clinicians
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role