Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessor
Please only apply if you have worked in Continuing Healthcare and have a current NMC Pin Registration
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse with experience of working in Continuing Healthcare for an initial 3 month contract.
You will be focusing on patients ensuring their care package is appropriate for their needs
The role will include:
- Undertaking Continuing Healthcare assessments in the community
- Ensuring your assessments are completed to the required standard
- Ensure timely verification of the Multi-Disciplinary Team recommendations
- Good knowledge of completing CHC checklists and DST's in the community
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
For more information on this role, please send an up to date CV and get in contact.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales