CHC Commissioning Implementation Lead
A large NHS organisation based in the Midlands is seeking a very capable individual to assist with the transfer of CHC services from one organisation to another with a go live date in the next few months.
- This individual will work with the organisation to prepare the new CHC functionality for the go live date July 2018;
- The services are being transferred back from another organisation and so the service model and staff are already within the transfer; the TUPE process is being handled already by a Director, this will not be part of this role;
- The role is to ensure the infrastructure is in situ for bringing this service back, some things have been done already but policies, invoicing and settlement adjustments for the staff still need to happen;
- will know CHC Commissioning as a specialist area, they will have;
- You will have worked specifically within CHC Commissioning understanding what CHC is and the services provided;
- Thorough understanding of the CHC Commissioning Pathway, budgets surrounding this and Commissioning intentions related to this;
- CHC needs to be embedded as a functionality within the organisation prior to the transfer, will need excellent stakeholder engagement both internally and externally;
- There will be deliverables focused there is a specific timeline and timelines within this window;
- Experience of CHC Commissioning demonstrated on your CV, understanding of what the services provide, the intentions related;
- This is not a CHC Manager post, however we would welcome candidates who have the type of experience specified above who also hold CHC Operational Management roles.