Division Clinical Resource Director
Harvey Nash Healthcare Solutions are delighted to be supporting a Private Healthcare Organisation with the substantive recruitment for a Divisional Clinical Resource Director to be based out of their Central London offices.
This role is a business critical post for the organisation.
The position is responsible for establishing and leading the supply expense agenda for the clinical resource management program across multiple hospitals or an integrated delivery network. You will be responsible for driving positive change through program definition and leading initiatives that support the health care organisations clinical expense agenda. This role is responsible for reviewing and optimising the group purchasing organisation's contract portfolio and developing and executing product standardisation for the entire division. You will also be responsible for recruiting, directing, mentoring, managing and evaluating the facility Clinical Resource Directors and coordinating activities within the facilities.
The post holder has a broad enterprise and segment influence and will need to build strategic alliances with Supply Chain and Hospital Executive Leadership at the Corporate, Divison and Facility level to successfully execute the organisations Supply Chain Operations plan.
You will report into the Division Supply Chain Chief Executive Officer and have Managerially responsibility for the Clinical Resource Directors and a Clinical Analyst.
In regards to specific experience / qualifications candidate will require the following:
- Clinical operational hospital or healthcare related experience (Operating Room, Cath Lab, or Critical Care, for example), minimum of 5 years
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Significant proven/successful leadership experience (CNO, ACNO, Director, etc.)
- Multi-facility (Integrated Delivery Network, IDN) experience desired
- Supply Chain background/experience from a clinical perspective preferred
- Supply Chain understanding preferred (if no direct supply chain background/experience)
- Demonstrate passion for building a clinically integrated supply chain
- Passion for supply chain operations
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity or would like to learn more about this role please contact Kieran Slaney on 07977 220044 or alternatively firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Division Clinical Resource Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly