Project Manager - Business Growth and Transformation
Harvey Nash Healthcare Solutions is excited to be supporting a Private Healthcare organisation with the substantive recruitment for a Project Manager to join their Project Management Office to focus on Business Growth and Transformation within their Central London Office.
The role will provide an exciting opportunity to be part of the organisation during an exciting period of development. You will be part of the PMO to be based at the organisation's Head Office in Central London which will act as a shared service to support with a variety of cross functional projects.
You will largely support the International team with driving daily activities of projects which will continue to drive and develop the organisations international market revenue. As the project manager you will support with all aspects of projects including; planning, managing and delivering projects of moderate to high complexity, including estimating, planning, execution, scheduling and definition of product functionality.
In order to be considered for the role candidate must be Prince 2 qualified of equivalent, and have the following experience:
- Previous experience of working within a large matrix organisation in an established Project Management Office is essential.
- Experience of working in a healthcare environment is desirable.
- Experience of working on international projects is desirable.
- Experience in managing small to large, highly complex projects; demonstrating ability to run concurrent projects.
- Previous experience of working on cross-functional business growth and transformation projects.
- Excellent people management and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Strong vendor management and Stakeholder skills.
- PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and project management software, such as Excel, PowerPoint, Project.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or register your interest please get in contact with Kieran Slaney on 07977 220044 or alternatively firstname.lastname@example.org