Clinical Manager Paediatrics Surgery and Outpatients
I am recruiting for a Clinical Manager – Paediatrics Surgery and Outpatients (Band 7) for an interim assignment for a minimum of 3 months. This opportunity is based in London and is inside IR35. The successful candidate must have an understanding of outpatients and general surgery.
- Oversee the delivery of high quality, safe and effective care focused on improving outcomes and experiences for patients, families and carers;
- Provide Children’s Surgical Services clinical expertise and advice to support and facilitate the delivery of high standards of individualised care;
- Ensure patients are assessed, have care plans that are implemented and evaluated in accordance with the Trust’s evidence based procedural documents;
- Develop effective teamwork to ensure patients are regularly reviewed as part of regular ward rounds to include ongoing care plans/overall outpatients process;
- Through visible clinical leadership, ensure that the delivery of kind, compassionate and respectful care takes place, and that the ward team develop relationships with patients;
- In accordance with the individualised patient care, ensure clinical observations are taken, results recorded and any appropriate actions taken based on the results;
- Ensure ward nursing team monitor patient progress, work towards safe and timely discharge plans and ensure barriers to discharge are identified and acted on appropriately;
- Using professional judgement, be prepared to intercede and act as patient advocate to clarify prescribed plans of care.
- RSCN Registered Nurse who has worked at Band 6 level for a period of time and managed others, or has worked at management level Band 7;
- Understand day case ideally, but an acute background shall be considered as long as it is within Children’s Nursing.
Apply for Clinical Manager Paediatrics Surgery and Outpatients
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly