Clinical Project Manager Surgical Services
I am recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager - Surgical Services - to join a very reputable team. The successful candidate shall be responsible for a number of projects related to the innovation and improvement of the current services provided.
- Working with a variety of clinical and administration staff both internally and externally to deliver several change projects aimed at improving outcomes for patients across surgical services for this Division;
- Joining this client at an exciting moment of pioneering innovation, lead on the set up and delivery of service improvement projects within Surgical Services utilising a strong clinical background within surgery;
- Implement and update current project pathways with key objectives and deliverables within agreed timescales;
- Effectively coordinate projects and management of their inter-dependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising;
- Establish effective planning and delivery of projects. Successful delivery of a portfolio of complex projects, within budget and on time with adherence to risk management control is a vital outcome;
- Work extensively with clinical colleagues to organise and facilitate patient involvement events to inform the re-design of pathways;
- Ensured that nominated projects are adhering to the Governance arrangements that are in place, this will include reporting to track progress and benefits realisation in order to provide assurance to SMT.
- NMC registration as an RGN;
- Hold a Project Management qualification for example PRINCE II or MSP (or equivalent work based experience);
- Experience within a similar role within Surgical Services.
Apply for Clinical Project Manager Surgical Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly