Clinical Resource Manager - Theatres
Harvey Nash Healthcare Solutions are currently supporting a Private Healthcare organisation with the recruitment to the substantive requirement of Clinical Resource Manager (theatres focus).
Please see below a summary of the role:
The position is responsible for establishing and leading the supply expense agenda for the supply expense/clinical resource management program for a hospital(s). The Clinical Resource Manager is responsible for driving positive change through program definition and leading initiatives that support the health care organizations’ clinical expense agenda. The position is responsible for reviewing and optimizing the group purchasing organization’s contract portfolio and developing and executing product standardization with the value analysis committees. The Clinical Resource Director has a broad enterprise and segment influence and will need to build alliances with Hospital Leadership, Physicians and Supply Chain to successfully execute their clinical supply expense plans. The position requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. A well-suited candidate can react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them.
Key Experience Required:
- Clinical/healthcare experience, minimum of 2 years
- Acute care setting preferred
- Patient care experience highly preferred
- Preferably in a theatre's background
- Experience with computer skills for Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Progressive experience demonstrating ability to accomplish objectives through a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, and demonstrated personal time management/project prioritization skills
- Demonstrated passion for building a clinically integrated supply chain
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please contact Kieran Slaney on 07977 220044 or alternatively on email@example.com