Clinical Triage Platform Technical Author/Architect
URGENTLY, looking for a Clinical Triage Platform Technical Author/Architect to start in June
Essential skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, English, Technical Communications, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a technical writer or information developer.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience creating API, architectural, and other technical-focused documentation.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in a topic-based authoring environment.
- Experience working in a software development environment.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle and Agile processes.
- Good foundation in programming, API design, and software architecture.
- Experience with source control and bug-tracking systems.
- Proven ability to learn new systems and develop product expertise quickly.
- Significant experience of current commercial standards/specifications; technical requirements and experience delivering Interoperability specifications and standards, and design and delivery process enabling developer resource to deliver API's in major technology platforms
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
If you are interested please get in touch with me as soon as possible
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for Clinical Triage Platform Technical Author/Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly