Project Manager - NHS - Integrated Health & Social Care
Project Programme Change Manager - Joint Commissioning - Integrated Health & Social Care
We are seeking a Project Programme Transformation Manager with experience of NHS Joint Commissioning to join a CCG looking to build a dedicated Programme Management Office to deliver their agenda for joint commissioning services. You will report directly to the board and engage with key relationships within the exec teams and partner organisations. Your role will be to create an innovative project delivery framework and be responsible for the delivery of the work streams and projects with their System leaders and organisations. You will drive the benefits of realisation and develop, support and coach people to use the agreed project and transformation techniques.
* Experienced Project or Programme manager, with 5 years proven track record of delivering complex transformations programmes
* Recent experience of the Health and Social Care Transformation agenda
* Business experience gained within the NHS, CCGs and Joint Commissioning environments
* Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
* Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
* Able to work under pressure and deliver in an ever-changing environment
RATE £300 - £400pd All Inclusive - Outside IR35
START DATE ASAP
DURATION 6 Months
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for Project Manager - NHS - Integrated Health & Social Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly