Programme Manager - Mental Health Workstream
- Job Type
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS Client who are urgently seeking an Interim Programme Manager - Mental Health Workstream.
Providing professional expertise to the outcome of the mental health workstream for the region. Providing high quality, experienced programme management support to deliver the necessary scheme to achieve the vison set out. Support the closure of the finance, care and quality, and health and well-being gaps.
Interim will be involved with the continued development of transformation plans, ensuring there is a strong case for change, clear outline of proposals, robust appraisal of options, clear alignment with strategy and sound assessment of quality and financial impact.
Translating plans into delivery, using project management methodology, tools and techniques. Partnership working with colleague across acute, community and primary care as well as the local authority.
Successful applicant will need to demonstrate a proactive approach. A strategic individual who can be an organiser but also think on their feet.
Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand.
- Must have understanding of Mental Health Agendas.
- Experienced programme manager with evidence of planning and delivering similar programmes.
- Excellent engagement and communication skills at all levels including exec teams.
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand.
- START: ASAP
- DURATION: 6 months
- INTERVIEWS: TBC
- RATE: £400-£450 per day (Outside IR35)