Interim Quality & Delivery Specialist
Harvey Nash Healthcare are supporting a specialist consultancy who are experts in improving performance and facilitating behavioural change in the NHS.
Our client help teams in the NHS to identify and collect data which will allow them to create daily, rapid interventions which deliver results quickly creating long-term behavioural and cultural change within their partner organisations.
Our client help create improvement which can be measured, monitored and managed in real time.
This client's core service lines are:
- Operational performance improvement and governance
- Service redesign and patient pathway improvement
- Reporting and performance governance
The business are currently seeking Interim Quality & Delivery specialists for a period of 3-6 months to work across the UK (assignments can be allocated to be as close to home for successful candidates as possible)
- you will be responsible for supporting service improvement and operational performance of entire health economies. Working across Provider and commissioning organisations to review system wide flow and to improve the level and efficiency of care across the geographic patch;
- you will be responsible for engaging with Directors and Senior exec's as well as Operational delivery managers who sit within the teams you will be supporting. The ability to build up rapport, trust and credibility is essential to gain the buy-in of all stakeholders and represent the Organisation to highest possible standards;
- you will use robust data and work with analytical teams to review performance and common trends across the Health Economy and use these findings to support with suggested methods and approaches to improve efficiency and quality of care. Further to this you will also be involved in presentations and forums to present findings and results.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Operational Management experience working across Provider organisations (any commissioning experience would be desirable but not essential);
- Articulate and effective communication style;
- Ability to build rapport and buy-in;
- Strong NHS Healthcare background and knowledge;
- Clinical Qualification or Managerial Qualification (with demonstrable track record and background)
The organisation are looking to be extremely pro-active with this opportunity, and are keen to begin the interview process next week, with a view to entering a contract to begin end of June/start of July.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or register your interest please call Sam Alsop-Hall on 07940240585 or find me on LinkedIn!
Apply for Interim Quality & Delivery Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Operations & Performance Community Health Trust jobs in South East England
- Manager of Operations Community Health Trust jobs in South East England
- Manager of Performance Community Health Trust jobs in South East England
- Strategy & Commercial Community Health Trust jobs in South East England
- Advisor Community Health Trust jobs in South East England