Management Consultants - Quality & Delivery
Harvey Nash Healthcare are supporting a specialist consultancy who are experts in improving performance and facilitating behavioural change in the NHS.
Our client is a young vibrant company with a strong reputation crossing the UK and NI specialising in improving team, organisational and system performance by focusing on embedding behavioural change management.
The client help teams in the NHS to identify and collect data which will allow them to create daily, rapid interventions which deliver results quickly creating long-term behavioural and cultural change within their partner organisations.
"We help create improvement which can be measured, monitored and managed in real time."
Established only 4 years ago they have built robust, long term partnerships with many healthcare systems and their individual organisations. Our clients main strength has been their depth of clinical experience and understanding of the patient-care process, due to the fact that all of their delivery team have clinical or managerial NHS training.
The business are now embarking on the next phase of their growth strategy to enable their clients to be able to respond to the growing demand from a widening health and social care market.
As a result they have two excellent opportunities to work with the Company helping to grow and shape the future direction of the business,and to be a part of a dynamic team pushing the boundaries of health and social care improvement.
The successful person will need to demonstrate experience and understanding of working with health and social care teams to deliver successful performance improvement based on measured outcomes and evidence of their personal approach to building effective relationships across a wide range of partners
This client's core service lines are:
- Operational performance improvement and governance
- Service redesign and patient pathway improvement
- Reporting and performance governance
Job role and responsibilities
• Lead delivery within clients supporting improvement and transformation programmes with that client;
• Project manage, in line with clients approach and the businesses principles, the contract of work;
• Deliver and lead product development within the business through direct client work;
• Work with the analytical team to produce, develop and manage client analysis and reporting;
• Be an active team member and participate in and lead (where appropriate) team development- through events such as team days and the Business Academy;
• Take an active part in the internal Sales Development of the business - identifying sales opportunities and being involved in the development of sales material and marketing
• Be a great team player and demonstrate strong team values and behaviours;
• Be able to quickly build strong authentic relationships with a wide range of colleagues and clients, demonstrating excellent communication and networking skills at all levels of an organisation; executive to front line;
• Be able to demonstrate a successful work history evidencing strong leadership, delivery and management using proven change management and performance skills;
• Have a managerial or clinical qualification with experience of leadership within the NHS;
• Have strong analytical skills with the ability to use and interpret data to communicate key messages and influence change and performance improvement;
• Be able to travel - hold a full UK driving licence and passport
• Be able to travel nationally (and internationally if required) on a very frequent basis - travel will be required weekly and over several days.
The organisation are looking to be extremely pro-active with this opportunity, and are keen to begin the interview process next week, with a view to entering a contract to begin end of June/start of July.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or register your interest please call Sam Alsop-Hall on 07940240585 or find me on LinkedIn!
More searches like this
- Operations & Performance Community Health Trust jobs in South East England
- Manager of Operations Community Health Trust jobs in South East England
- Manager of Performance Community Health Trust jobs in South East England
- Strategy & Commercial Community Health Trust jobs in South East England
- Manager Community Health Trust jobs in South East England