CHC Senior Programme Lead
Harvey Nash have exclusively partnered with an NHS organisation in The Midlands to source an Interim CHC Senior Programme Lead. As CHC Programme Lead you will play a vital role providing expertise and leadership in the delivery of NHS Continuing Healthcare services across a group of CCG's.
The postholder will drive and develop the strategy for Continuing Healthcare and ensure it is aligned with the National Strategic Improvement Programme whilst also procuring, monitoring and evaluating contracts for high quality and cost effective services that meet the needs of patients eligible for NHS funded care.
The postholder will also have responsibility for the development and implementation of the CHC QIPP programme including redesigning of systems and processes, market management and engagement activity. A very strong knowledge of the National Framework for CHC is essential.
- Delivery of a CCG ‘intelligent client’ function – i.e being able to assess operational delivery of the CHC function through our NHS partner organisations.
- Delivery of CHC Strategy and QIPP plan
- Relationship management across a range of stakeholders – CSU CHC, CCG Quality Team and CCG Finance Team
- Performance management – to manage the relationship with NHS England regulators on delivery of CHC services
- Strategy development, ensuring alignment with the national Strategic Improvement Programme and integration with other CCG commissioning strategies
- Implement robust contract management controls for the provision of NHS funded care
- Information Governance and Confidentiality
- Research Governance
If you would like to apply for this role or would like any further information Please dont hesitate to contact Liam Molesworth on 0121 717 1929 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for CHC Senior Programme Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly