Infection Control Lead
This is a fantastic role that I am currently working on!
I am currently seeking an Infection Control Lead/Nurse. The role is based in London, is paying £300 - £320 per day on an initial 3 month contract with a view to it being extended and it is outside of IR35. The client can do interviews immediately on the submission on your CV.
The client does require someone who can assist with achieving the following:
- Completion of CCG-attributed Post Infection Reviews (PIRs) and review of Trust-attributed PIRs related to MRSA blood-stream infections, to identify risk factors and lapses in care and ensure actions are taken forward by relevant healthcare providers. This may involve coordinating meetings of more than one provider and ensuring joined-up working across the health economy.
- Review of cases of Clostridium Difficile infection arising in acute or community bedded facilities, to determine whether infections are due to any lapse in care, supporting the development, and monitoring the implementation, of action plans to address any lessons learnt.
- Lead and develop the Gram Negative Bacteria Bloodstream Infection's (GNBSIs) programme including the collection and inputting of risk factor data entry onto the PHE Data Capture System website
- Provision of expert clinical advice on infection control quality concerns in CCG-commissioned providers, including review and oversight of outbreaks and infection-related Serious Incidents.
- Proactive input to CCG-commissioned service development, to ensure CCGs have assurance of infection prevention and control standards, for example in contract tendering and the development of out-of-hospital services.
- Forging strong collaborative working relationships with CCG-commissioned providers, in particular Trust DIPCs and Infection Prevention and Control Teams, reviewing infection control systems, work programmes, policies and quarterly CQG reports against Quality Schedule infection control requirements and supporting teams when improvements are needed.
- Production of a CCG Infection Prevention and Control Annual Report and quarterly IPC reports; presentation of reports to all CCG Quality, Patient Safety and Risk Committees
If you interested in the role please do get in touch immediately. Of course if this role is not for you but you know someone who would be interested in this role please do ask them to get in touch with me immediately.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for Infection Control Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly