Senior Programme Manager, Mental Health - NHS CCG, London
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking a Senior Programme Manager to manage the delivery of their whole Mental Health portfolio.
This assignment is heavily underpinned by Stakeholder engagement coupled with the experience of the delivery of a similar programme of work. We are looking for interims who have the ability to deliver within a multiple stakeholder environment in a politically charged landscape who are heavy hitters in the mental health arena who have hands-on experience of delivering a large mental health commissioning piece for a CCG or group of CCGs. You will be leading on a number of reviews for the re-commissioning across all Mental Health services where there are pathways to review driving productivity across all contracts.
* Track record of delivering large scale Mental Health Commissioning programmes
* Proven experience of Programme Management of the recommissioning of services
* Expert experience of Mental Health, with credibility and gravitas
* Track record of managing difficult stakeholders and working in a politically heated landscape
* Exceptional organisation skills - we are talking hyper organised! With the ability to manage large and complex programmes of work
* Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority, building relationships with key stakeholders with different agendas.
* Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the projects at hand
* Politically astute, able to navigate around some of the challenges effectively
RATE: £450pd All-inclusive Outside IR35
START: 26th July
INTERVIEWS: 19th & 20th July
DURATION: 6 - 12 months
Apply for Senior Programme Manager, Mental Health - NHS CCG, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly