Interim Programme Manager
Our client an NHS organisation is looking to appoint an Interim Programme Manager. This role will be at interim contractor rates under the CCS NMNC Framework at Band 8a.
This role will start ASAP and will be for 3 months in the first instance.
- Manage a number of programmes as directed, managing key priorities effectively and keeping all stakeholders up to date with project progress;
- Work closely with stakeholders to scope, design, develop and deliver key projects;
- Lead programmes as directed by the Senior Management Team;
- Support the development of detailed documents, plans and resource allocations for projects;
- Produce regular and detailed performance reports against agreed metrics and KPIs for all projects for the organisation’s Board and stakeholders;
- Maintain all project documentation ready for review and audit;
- Manage, monitor and report budget management of projects.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of managing and delivering a number of concurrent programmes on time and within budget
- Knowledge of using techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes, including risk management
- Experience of working with programme management software
- Awareness of budgeting and resource allocation