Director, Secure Healthcare
1 day left
- Job Type
Harvey Nash are partnering with a Private Healthcare organisation who are looking for a Director, Secure Healthcare to be the lead for a portfolio of secure healthcare contracts including long-term contracts for PFI prisons and a secure training centre and contracts for immigration removal centres. This position will cover a disparate geographical region so it would suit someone who is not adverse to travelling.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead local management teams to ensure the provision of safe, quality care in line with contractual, national and regulatory requirements
- Contribute to the design and delivery of the Health Services’ strategic, service delivery and financial objectives
- Be the key interface with designated key customers (internal and external), maintaining and developing strategic and tactical business relationships
- Ensure teams are managed effectively to deliver an efficient and profitable service.
Essential skills and knowledge/competencies:
- Previous or current clinical qualifications
- Experience of the Health and/or Secure Health market at senior level
- Proven experience of leading and providing strategic direction
- Experience of matrix management
- Experience of delivering sound and effective business solutions
- Presenting and communicating information effectively
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Experience of managing budgets
If you are interested in applying or having an informal conversation, please contact Josh Blackman, Head of Interim Healthcare, at email@example.com or 0207 333 1850.
Apply for Director, Secure Healthcare
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly