FNC Nurse Assessor
We are currently working with an NHS Clinical Commissioning Group who are looking for a Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessor to join their team for an initial 3 month contract.
You will be part of a well established CHC team and you will be doing the following:
- Completing 4 FNC's a week
- Determining eligibility of patient for Continuing Healthcare funding
- Working in the community travelling to patient homes, Nursing homes and Care homes
- Working in line to the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
- Liaising with other Healthcare professionals.
This will be a role for Nurses with CHC experience looking to be part of a team and ensure CHC assessments are completed to a timely manner.
If you a Registered Nurse with a current NMC Registration looking for a new opportunity, please send an up to date CV and we will be in contact.
A car is essential for this role
Continuing Healthcare experience is essential to be considered for this role.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales