Deputy Chief Nurse
My West Midlands based CCG client are looking for a Deputy Chief Nurse to join them on an interim basis for an initial 3-6 months.
Operating as Deputy Chief Nurse, the successful individual will have experience in the following:
- Registered Nurse (RGN)
- Working at Associate Director of Nursing level
- Recent experience working in the commissioning of services
- Experience working within CCGS or has vast experience working in Provider or Acute setting.
My client are looking for someone who has a broad knowledge of the Deputy Chief Nurse role.
Responsibilities are but are not limited to:
- Improvement of Quality Governance systems
- Quality assurance: assess quality, safety and experience being delivered
- Challenge and conduct intervention where required to address poor provider performance
- Leadership of others to ensure appropriate and robust systems of Clinical Governance are in place
- Ensure the provision of high quality patient/service user care across all commissioned services through regular review with providers
For more info, please contact
0121 265 7474
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales