To work within a team of Contract, Finance and Information leads responsible for managing an identified portfolio of contracts.
To be the Information Lead overseeing all information requirements for areas identified within the team's portfolio, leading on the host or main contract(s) within the portfolio and line managing the Information Analyst(s). With an emphasis on integrated working and shared responsibility, to work closely with Contract and Finance leads within the team to deliver all areas of the commissioning cycle. To provide in depth analysis and interpretation of healthcare data in order to provide meaningful insights.
Health service development & planning to enable key decisions to be taken and drive the CCG's strategy through data modelling, forecasting, benchmarking and trend analysis;
The delivery of contracts in line with agreed plans and budgets through proactive monitoring and analysis of contracts and performance, providing an in-depth understanding of variances and deviations from contracts, through standard reports and timely communication with relevant colleagues;
Comprehensive and robust validation processes, carrying out detailed reconciliations where necessary and working with providers to ensure that that all activities and charges are in line with the agreed contract and national guidance. This will include development and management of processes to reconcile SUS and SLAM for key providers.
Development of new processes to enhance existing information collection and reporting procedures to meet the changing needs of the CCG's information requirements;
Development of strong links with related commissioner and provider information departments to ensure ENHCCG are fully integrated with all information arrangements and related processes, particularly relating to the timeliness and completeness of datasets;
Provision of information support in the development, modelling and monitoring of QIPP programmes and business cases, including the provision of advice on technical areas such as Coding and Payment by Results;
Provision of information support and reports to the locality/ies aligned to the team's portfolio to facilitate an understanding of information and performance at a GP and practice level, providing advice on target areas to help manage activity levels and budgets;
. Deliver presentations and reports, as required, on information related matters at key forums, as appropriate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
COMMUNICATION AND RELATIONSHIPS:
1. The post covers a wide remit in managing the information requirements for the effective commissioning of services and the post holder will apply experience and specialist knowledge of NHS data, information analysis techniques and statistics to collate, analyse, interpret and present data so that meaning is added and informed decisions can be made by CCG colleagues.
2. In addition to Contract, Information, Finance and Performance colleagues within the Finance Directorate, key internal relationships will also include the Nursing and Quality Directorate, Commissioning Directorate, Programme Office, GPs, Practices and Localities.
3. A vital relationship will be with the Head of Information, to ensure key skills and knowledge are shared and there is a joined up consistent approach to the information strategy.
4. Key external relationships will be developed with other local commissioners including CCGs, SCGs, Local Area and Authority Teams, Public Health leads and CSUs and related providers of healthcare services.
5. The post-holder will need to establish effective communication mechanis
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role