GM for ED
Role: Assistant General Manager - ED/Acute Medicine
Rate: £500 per day
Contract length - 2 months
Start Date: ASAP
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an established NHS organisation who have an immediate requirement for an Assistant General Manager to join their team in London. If you have extensive experience of Operational Management within this remit then we want to hear from you!
As Assistant Manager you will report to the Assistant General Manager will report to the Deputy General Manager and holds line management responsibility for the Specialty Manager and administrative teams, ensuring that all administrative functions of the department are delivered effectively and in line with service requirements.
They will work alongside the Directorate Management team to support the day-to-day operational management and continuous improvement of the service Together with the General Manager and Deputy General Manager, the post holder will lead on operational management of Acute Medicine.
What skills/experience should you have?
- A proven background of efficient leadership.
- Significant management experience at senior level in the NHS or other public healthcare related industry.
- Ability to make decisions independently, when required, on difficult issues.
- Working to tight and frequent changing timescales.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including negotiation, conflict management and partnership working.
- Strong business management and financial management skills.
- Experience of managing waiting lists and compliance with referral to treatment standards
If you're able to adopt a collaborative and analytical approach to work and have the confidence to build strong relationships with key stakeholders, then we want to hear from you. Get in touch with Connor McConnell at Computer Futures today!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales